There Is No Case Too Big or Too Small for Us to Handle
Attorney Michael L. Morgan handles all types of personal injury cases. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries, or if your loved one has lost their life, due to the negligence of another, we can help. Backed by over two decades of legal experience, you can count on our firm to pursue every legal avenue to work towards a positive result in your case.
Our firm represents clients in every type of personal injury case, including:
- Auto accidents: If you have been injured in an auto accident, you may have legal rights to recover compensation for your injuries.
- Truck accidents: Trucks can cause accidents that have deadly consequences due to their large size and the force of impact.
- Motorcycle wrecks: Florida, unfortunately, has a very high number of motorcycle accidents.
- Boating accidents: Florida's boating fatalities are higher than any other state.
- Crosswalk and bike accidents: We are committed to helping injured bicyclists and pedestrians.
- Premises liability: The owners of stores, commercial businesses, and other properties are legally obligated to keep their properties safe from falls.
- Brain damage: Victims of brain injuries may suffer life-altering side effects and never fully regain the same quality of life.
- Dog bites: In Florida, dog owners are legally responsible if their dog bites or attacks a person.
Whether your injury resulted from a car accident, motorcycle accident, severe dog bite, slip-and-fall, or any other catastrophic accident, Attorney Michael L. Morgan can represent you. He will keep you up-to-date on what is happening in your case and advise you as to whether you should settle or go to trial. We take on accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will never have to pay us any fees unless we win.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you have been hurt by someone else's carelessness or negligence, call us right away. We understand that your situation is overwhelming, which is why we offer personalized, one-on-one representation throughout each stage of your case. Because we understand the severity of certain injuries, our Sarasota personal injury attorney is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don’t wait; call our team today to begin the fight for the compensation you deserve.